during the lonely days, i would sometimes catch myself being completely pathetic and wretched and pitiful, and would have to step back completely from the situation and shake it off. i called these times My Low Points. My Low Points included:
1. laying on the floor for an hour face down.
2. talking to Chanel...and beyond talking....asking her questions.
3. hooking up with a Nicholas Cage knockoff.
4. wandering the aisles of Target for 2+ hours.
5. survived on diet of spaghetti-os and buttered toast.
6. Oprah EVERY SINGLE DAY at 4. even planned class schedule around it.
7. subscribed to People Magazine. no person has time to keep up with the weekly publication...but i read each one cover to cover.
8. started running (bughllllll)
9. started listening to rap music (bughllllll)
10. made my bed. every. day.
there are more...but they just keep getting worse. i got my independence from living alone with my cat and now i find myself doing things like going to the movies solo. yesterday it was Marley and Me...and i was the ONLY one in the theater....except for a Giant Man with a jumbo popcorn and slushie drink....who was also solo. he sat in the very back and i sat in the very front. but at the end, when Marley took his last breath, i heard the Giant Man sniffling and i looked at him with my glistening eyes and he looked at me with his and we smiled at each other.