it was Dee's 88th birthday yesterday. i bought her a coffee mug with a big enough "D" on it so she could distinguish it from anyone else's. her husband passed away a few years ago, and she talks about him everyday. the other day Dee and i went to lunch, and she told me, "L, you must kiss your husband everyday and tell him how much you love him."
poor JJ gets all kinds of teasing via my blog. i just can't help but write about his doofusness. but today i will list some reasons why i love the man.
1. he sings Michael Jackson in the shower.
2. he cooks.
3. his great legs! woot woot!
4. the way he looks while sleeping
5. when he opera sings normal sentences. like "pleaseeee haaand me the remooooote!"
6. his favorite comfortable outfit: white basketball shorts and an ugly old blue adidas hooded sweatshirt. no t-shirt underneath. just bare chest and the sweatshirt.
7. he has nicknames for everyone in the world.
8. when he asks me to fasten his cuff links for him.
9. he doesn't get mad at me for shopping!!!
10. his love for all things Chevy Chase
11. his fear of spiders. ha ha
12. his appreciation for a good ice cream sandwich
13. his athleticism...
14. he keeps a hockey stick next to the bed to "protect" me.
15. he always gets me flowers.
16. he lets me dress him.
17. two and a half men is his favorite show.
18. he even likes me in my 12 and under softball t-shirt
19. he loves my family.
20. most importantly: because he is my favorite person.
i love ya JJ! sorry i embarrass you and exploit your hilarious idiocracy on the worldwide web!