for those of you that know me well, you are aware that i believe there nothing better in life than The Christmas Season. nothinggg!
except for candy canes. but that's it. i'm eating one right now. my favorite-- cherry flavored ones. i basically will eat at least one a day from now until Christmas. i bought four 12-pack boxes.
here are some of my very own personal traditions:
1. the day of the first snowfall, i will record a special Christmas Message on my answering machine. guess you'll have to call me and listen for yourself. FYI it is supposed to snow tomorrow, 11/22...
2. if your number is in my phone, it is very likely that i will call you at least once This Christmas Season and carol for you.
3. if you are immediate family or a bfff (bestf*&$ingfriendsforever) you have already, or will receive a miniature Christmas package with a burned CD of some of my favorite yules. (sorry to the rest of you...i sent out 15 packages this year--it's too pricey to send a Christmas Package to every one of my dear readers, but hey, email me your address and i will add you to mine and JJ's Christmas Card List).
4. i will fa-la-la-la-la everyday throughout the house to make everything jolly.
5. i will hush the room if a Christmas commercial comes on TV. i LOVE Christmas commercials.
6. i have written in my planner the entire schedule of the 25 Days of Christmas on abc Family.
7. i will buy Christmas costumes for Chanel & Cleo.
8. i have bought Christmas room spray and Christmas hand soap.
9. i have purchased a REALLY SPECIAL CHRISTMAS HAIR ACCESSORY that i will not tell you. it's a surprise and it's reallllllly cool.
10. i'm in a perma-good mood until Janurary 2.
what are your feelings/traditions about Christmas?