like i mentioned before, i will be helping out my Mother in the kitchen this Thanksgiving. so naturally, last night i picked out my Thanksgiving outfit, then practiced my entry into the dining room with the food. here are the finalists:
1. march in, knees high, chin high, quite like a baton-twirler, with the mashed potatoes high over my head.
2. low, sweeping steps into the dining room, with my right arm performing dramatic gestures towards the gravy in my left hand.
3. flit into the room like a fairy, with small, quick steps on my toes. place the dinner rolls delicately on the table.
4. hire a tall thin butler with a skinny moustache and slicked back hair, with a white towel draped over his arm to follow me around wherever i go, to make me look important.
5. big perma-smile on my face as i greet my loved ones into the home, unbeknownst to them i farted in the dining room.
6. waltz in with a cornucopia filled with money.
which one to choose? oh so many options...