i thought you might all like to see what is in my bag. my darling bag.
this is a Badgley Mischka number i got at TJ on sale! woohoo! my good ol vegetarian self will inform you that the leopard print front side is made of calfskin. and the black leather back side is made of cow. it's a lovely bag and as Rah said, "it hangs beautifully!" 'twas she who convinced me to buy it in the first place.
now, for what's inside:
1. i have 2 reusable grocery bags that fold all tiny and cute into themselves. the polka dot one i begged my Mom to buy me in the UW bookstore. the round one with the green bears on it was purchased on clearance at Targs.
2. my Guccis!
3. my 2011 purple planner that i love forever. (was also a convinced by Rah purchase)
4. doggie poo bag of course
5. Cleo's leash
6. Rosebud Salve (in a tube!!!!)
7. Chanel nail polish in 509 Paradoxal from my friend CP
8. Lollia Handcreame in Believe (cabbage rose & citrus) another gift from my friend CP
9. my fluorescent Tory Burch wallet that i got for an AMAZING price at Nord Rack in Spoke. i'm obsessed with it because it hurts my eyes. it's so bright that i will never lose it.
10. the floater tampon. doesn't everyone have one of these in their bag? O.B. for two reasons: 1. to save room and 2. good for the environment
11. two sets of 2 little tiny butterfly clips that i use daily to pull back my hair.
12. Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Peony
13. blonde bobbis
14. my checkbook
15. my keys! on an "L" keychain from Tiffany from CP (can you tell she's the best gift buyer in the universe??)
16. one dollar. i always have one loose dollar.
17. my receipts
18. Chanel Double Perfection Compact in Nuance Ivory Beige
19. Minted Rosebud Salve (in a tin) i always have at least two rosebud salves with me at all times. my favie!
20. a pen
21. a notebook to keep track of my lists and things
22. Moloka'i by Alan Bennett. LJ recommended the book to me and it's FABULOUS. srsly. you gotta read it. about Leprosy. it's wonderful.
23. my love iPhone in the most adorable little Kate Spade polka-dot case. it's a plastic case so when i drop my phone i don't need to worry.
and now for the bag inside the bag: i always carry this around. it's like my own personal medicine cabinet.
1. Louis Vuitton bag YET AGAIN from CP
2. Hello Kitty pill case (i'm an old lady) that is filled with ibuprofen
3. two Immodiums. just in case.
5. extra O.B. tampons in that adorable little case.
6. TUMS OBVS.
so there. now you know what's in mah baggggg and what's inside the little bag in mah baggggg.