skirt: BCBG, tee: Forever21, cardi: Target, belt: TJ Maxx, shoes: Issac Mizrahi for Target
woooooooooooweeeeeeeee. i've been walking up to my co-workers today and saying "hello deer!" and pointing to my own shirt. heheheheeeee i'm so funny i could die.
sorry i was ABSENT yesterday. i was ahem....not feeling my best. stagecoach was AWESOME. it was me, JJ, Nel and her husband B, Doo and her boyfriend Lard Dog, and Nel's bff Wynn. top moments:
- going to the casino and having the guitarist give me his pick.
- trying to "race" JJ up the escalator. ate shit and lost a shoe.
- Doo donating $100 to the casino. gahhh!
- telling the boys that we had a "shopping trip" planned which was really code for "getting new tattoos" but sadly, it never happened. wah.
- Nel & i winning cowboy boot shaped koozies.
- Nel & Wynn becoming "vagitarians" which means they do not eat any meat that starts out as an animal coming out of a birth canal. (i.e. cow and pig are a no-no, but poultry is ok. born from eggs). hilarrrrrrr
- wearing a romper to stagecoach. okay. NO ONE wants to be naked inside of a port-a-potty. baaaaad outfit choice, L.
- playing beersbee (which is a frisbee drinking game. don't make me explain)
- drawing a good ol 5 while playing kings cup....."i've never...."
- B running into a tree.
- talking in English accents all night
- Taco Bell for breakfast
- Lard Dog tinkling in his pants on accident
- Doo & Wynn's flip cup championship
- the slabs of concrete called "beds" that we had to sleep on
- my stand-up of a guy husband being very patient with all the drunks. he's a real catch :)
i told JJ "well.....maybe that just means we need to get another dog to be Cleo's friend...he he he"
anyway, we had a blast! but it was good to get home and sleep in our own soft bed. and yesterday was not ideal. i quite looked like Courtney Love on a bad day.