skirt: Go International, top: Gap, flower: Old Navy, shoes: Target
1. i decided i'm going to learn how to knit. my coworker is going to teach me. i feel like it's a good life skill.
2. i had Pho for lunch and it was pho-cking good
3. yogurt land currently has hello kitty themed bowls and spoons. so thrilling!
4. i have 5 loads of laundry staring menacingly at me. all i ever wanted was to eat nachos in bed and watch pretty little liars. (which i just did).
5. i really did not missing cleaning the litter box. gulghhh. but 'tis worth it to have fatcat back!
6. today i had a jalapeño. then i touched my eye like an hour later and it stung so bad. it hurt, but in a weird way it was refreshing and cleansing and fresh. sort of how it feels when you use vicks vapor rub.
7. i took this picture with my new tripod (thanks Sand!) of the whole fam squished into our little shoebox apartment. (L to R: MM, CA, Mom, M, C, Cleo, JJ, Dad, L and Chanel)
time to go use my weekly deep-treat hair masque. have a wonderful eve!