baby mittens! gahhhh! they kill me.
today we take Gem for a weigh-in and a heel prick. sooooo sad.
just in case you were wondering, i'm not posting any outfits until i can fit into real clothes again. right now i'm wearing one-size-fits-all hospital panties pulled up real nice and high, JJ's striped pajama pants, a nursing tank top and a bathrobe. that outfit does NOT need to be documented.
currently obsessed with:
- the lullaby station on pandora
- facebooking at 3:30 a.m.
- the last-minute bassinet purchase Bear made for us the day after Gemma was born. because of the surgery i can't exactly hop out of bed, so it's divine to be able to lean over and grab little Gemsicle when i need to feed her in the middle of the night.
- Cleo's rat self. she got a haircut and she is so ugly that she might possibly be sort of cute.
- the fact that JJ works 5 minutes from home.
- little girl clothes.
currently terrified of:
- the fact that Gemma's fingernails need to be cut. dlsakjajlsdflkjsadflkjasdf i. can't. do. it.