oh these two! melt my heart.
baby is just a little blur in this pic--she's always squirmin'
we loved that JJ had the day off yesterday!
1. Gemma had her first cold and it was so sad. JJ said, "it's kind of cute because it's her very first one!" and it actually was cute when she would snore a tiny bit because of her plugged nose. thank GOD (well actually, thanks to my Mom) for the humidifier and boogie wipes.
2. Cleo spent the last few days pacing constantly. day and night. we thought something was wrong with her (surprise, surprise). after googling, i found that she was anxious because i had left my suitcases out from our last couple trips. and when she sees my suitcases, she thinks i'm leaving her. i put the suitcases away and she calmed down immediately. crazy!
3. i found Gemma in her crib this morning laying horizontal, her arms still swaddled and her legs hanging through the bars of her crib. wtf? we removed her bumper after this came out, but now i'm thinking we should put it back up...?
5. JJ ate an entire jar of my Mom's homemade raspberry jam in 2 days.
6. why does my linen closet smell weird when all that is in there are clean linens?!
7. HOW DO YOU "ACCIDENTALLY" TWEET A PICTURE OF YOURSELF TOPLESS?! c'mon idiot.
8. i HATE the day before grocery shopping day. nothing to eat in the house aside from freezer-burned meatballs and stale tortilla chips.
9. we introduced Gemma to her jumperoo. i built it in her room. then went to move it to the family room, but it wouldn't fit through the doorway &#%@ so i had to take it apart and take it to the other room and put it back together again. she is very unsure about it. i sent a video of G in it to my Mom and she said, "holy shit that's a lot of bells and whistles! reminds me a Vegas casino." hahahahahhaaaa.
10. i found this book at Marshall's for $4.99 and knew that JJ had been wanting it. so i got it for him and we learned last night that Sriracha has HEALING POWERS. omg cool.