dress: Go International (what's with my pointy boobs?!), tights:Target, boots: MIA, hat: Express
1. i do love a good fuzzy hair day. look at my fuzzy head! that dress i wore to JJ's 23rd birthday. which was also the day i got hair extensions. after our wedding when i got the extensions taken out, i nearly cried at the pathetic state of my real hair. extensions should be illegal. because they are so great. but not real. and too expensive.
2. ROBERT PATTINSON IS ON THE TODAY SHOW THIS MORNING! SKDHFJKAJAKHSDKJAHSDKLJASDHKSJ I'M SHRIEKING LIKE A 15-YEAR-OLD GIRL IN PURE, UNADULTERATED EXCITEMENT! Twlight 4 i.e. Breaking Dawn Part 2!! AH! anyone else excited?? ...anyone??
3. AND CAN WE TALK ABOUT NASHVILLE?! because i am. completely obsessed. it is sooooo good. Juliette is so hateable but then you kinda like her. (i love the character Scarlett. i love the name Scarlett. but i can never have a child named Scarlett because then she would be Scarlett Hansen. which is basically the same as Scarlett Johansson). after every episode i walk around the house talking in a southern accent and i can't even help it.
4. i think i need to stop following Khloe Kardashian on instagram because it is starting to feel like we're real friends. and that is neither healthy nor something to brag about.
5. magazines. i love magazines. i used to love flipping through them the day they came in the mail. now my "to read" stack of them is so high that i think i might quit my subscriptions.
6. when do i need to stop using foul language in front of the baby? i don't want her first word to be shithead.
7. JJ and i love playing Phase10. and we keep score. so every game we have new names for each other on the scorepad. they range from "Gemma's Momma" to "Douchecracker" to "Terrible at Geography" to "Fartknuckle" to "Sweet Favorite" depending on our mood.
8. i'm SO CRAFTY i could die. i made a onesie and tshirts for Gemsie and her cousins to wear to cheer on their dads who are running a marathon this weekend (!!!!!) GO JJ! GO SANJIN!
9. i have found a kind of cooking that i am good at. baby food cooking. which consists of chopping fruits and vegetables and putting them in the Beaba that Rah got for us, and pushing the button. I'M PRACTICALLY A CHEF YOU GUYS OMG.
10. our new little niece was born last friday! she and G are so close in age, i'm so excited for them to have each other. congrats E&S&N!