skirt: UO, jacket: Betsey Johnson, sweater: BCBG, shoes: Nine West
after a weekend of time with family and friends and too much wine and too much football and too much food and too much fun, today is not my favorite. today:
1. i have a date with the GD bathroom. i have to clean it. and that may be the worst job of all household jobs in all the land.
2. i have to change the sheets. this may or may not be due to the fact that i ate a chocolate cupcake in bed this morning for breakfast. thanks LJ!
3. i have to change Gemma's sheets too. because she blew through her diaper, jammies, 4-layer-muslin sleepsack, sheet, mattress pad, all the way down to the actual mattress. which i had to scrub. that is real. just poop everywhere.
4. i have to take G to the doctor to get her second round of the flu shot.
5. i have to put on real pants (see #4).
6. i have to do 5K training.
7. i have to pluck my hateful pregnancy whisker. it grew in whilst pregnant, and continues to grow, long after my baby has entered the world.
8. i have to give the dog a bath.
9. i have to unclog the vacuum due to laziness in the past. (i.e. i vacuumed giant things that shouldn't ever be vacuumed instead of bending over to pick them up).
10. i have to pay bills.
but i don't want to do any of those things.