(slightly less staged)
3. Beau's doppelgänger:
4. so i got these pair of socks like 2 years ago in my stocking from my mom and i love them so much. they are stretchy wool and they're so soft and snuggly and they're the only socks that keep my feet properly warm inside of rain boots. i covet them. and i tried earnestly to wear them sparingly so as not to make them threadbare too quickly. i was telling my sister CA this riveting information and she asked to see what they looked like. i showed her and she was like WHAT?! L! THOSE ARE FROM COSTCO! i was like SHUT UP NO THEY ARE NOT FROM COSTCO. RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE, ALL THIS TIME?! and then my sister CA went out and bought me a whole pack of them. all for my very own self! she's the sweetest. and i am so soooo excited about owning so many pairs. but for serious, if you, like me, have been on the serious hunt for some
5. Gemma today on our way into ballet: "Jesus Christ! this is not my nipple!" *points to bellybutton*
6. one more reason to love Pope Francis: he wants all the mothers to feed their babies! whenever! wherever!
7. JJ was out of town for a couple days so it was survival mode around here (wine not pictured). it was selfie city over here and we totally jammed his phone with them until he got back.
8. we are in the process of signing up Miss G for preschool starting next fall, and it's just so...i want to cry just thinking about it. she's so ollllllld! the preschool is so close to our house that we can just walk (
9. go hawks!
10. although i swore we wouldn't...we got a beast. A BEAST. a giant ass double stroller that doesn't even fit through the door at starbucks. 'twas JJ who really wanted it. i suggested a simple, black double that would be low profile and easy to maneuver, but NO. he went and found us a good deal on ebay...choosing a bright orange double bob. i mean you wouldn't even believe how enormous it is. the fedex man brought the box to our door today and he was like sweating. we'll take her out on her maiden voyage this evening and i'll report back on how many small animals we unintentionally killed in our monster semi truck.
also, i know this is kind of a weird platform for this, but if you live in the Seattle area and are in need of a single jogger, we are selling our old one. it's a Joovy Zoom 360. love it--such a good stroller. it's in good condition, just a bit of weather damage on inside sun canopy. comes with rain cover. retail $250, asking $100. email me if you're interested!